Thursday, March 26, 2009

How much should I charge for a text advertisement on my website?

Some company that does ringtones contacted me about putting a text based link on my website and they want me to give them a price for advertising on my webpage...what is a ballpark figure that I should charge them?
How much should I charge for a text advertisement on my website?
well depending on the advertisement space they want and how popular your website is you should charge at the minimum 5-15 dollars per month
How much should I charge for a text advertisement on my website?
Hummm, it depends on how many hits your website gets. If it were to be as popular as myspace you could get lots more, compared to if it only has a few hundred hits a month. The more hits the more you will be able to sell yourself to them and then drive up the price per month. You should definitely do your homework before quoting them a price, perhaps call or e-mail another website as popular as yours and those more and less popular and see what they ask for, say you are as well a ringtone retailer. Gauge your prices off of that research. If you have a secretary or assistant that is usually a good job to give them....%26quot;contact these websites and see what they charge for text ads%26quot; . Good luck, I think you can get more than 5-15 a month, but Im not an expert.
Reply:Hi,





You can use this tool:


http://www.dnscoop.com/


I prefer this one to those based on Technoratti, since no one is forced to be on Technoratti.





Kind regards,





Jos茅http://theartinquirer.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment