Thursday, March 26, 2009

Looking for a business opportunity marketer?

I am trying to find out where I can find some marketers who have emails list and will do joint ventures. I have no idea where to find these people. I%26#039;m told that people do it all the time.


I sell biz opp ebooks and would love to have someone send to their real list. Any help here would be great.
Looking for a business opportunity marketer?
You will never know if these people will really send your ads to the mentioned amount of people.





However, you can set up your own Opt-In lists of thousands and mail random people each week.





There is a resource I use which could help you with more ideas.





Click on %26quot;Free Tools%26quot; button


Scroll down to the section titled %26quot;Generating A List Of Prospects%26quot;


At the botton of them describing why this will work for you look for the three links listed.





Their web site is:


www.Working4U2Earn.com





Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment