Thursday, March 26, 2009

Which logo is better?

Also, does this remind you of any other company logo? If so, which one? Thanks Everyone!





www.studio10fourteen.com/ambivista
Which logo is better?
I don%26#039;t see a difference between the two. I choose #7
Which logo is better?
To be quite honest, neither logo does much for me.


The mark of a good logo is that it gives the uninformed viewer an idea as to what your business or service is all about. And while your logo looks professional, I have no idea about your business. The tagline, See Your World In A New Light, does nothing to inform me either.





I%26#039;m sorry if this is not the answer you were looking for; I%26#039;m just being frank with you.
Reply:I was about to agree with the first guy and then I finally noticed the difference. The second guy is right. And I say 10, I think the line looks better. But what is your company?

No comments:

Post a Comment